Monday, March 28, 2005

Recent commentary: What to ban?

If you could ban something, what would it be?

(published 28-Mar-2005, Appleton Post-Crescent)

Is this thing on? Test! One. Two. Three. OK. Broadcasting live from your newspaper! Today’s Reader Reaction Forum topic: “If you could ban something, what would it be?” First up is Mr. Steve Erbach of Neenah. Steve is a self-employed confuser programmer … What? Oh, sorry, computer programmer ... with something to say about today’s topic. Steve? Thank you, Merv. I gotta say, it’s a privilege to be able to tell the good people of the Fox Valley what they can expect from me in the way of banning the most annoying thing that everybody hates. What an honor! So, here we go! The thing that I would most like to ban is ... What?! I only get 150 words to do this?! Hey, wait a second! That’s not fair! Merv used up a lot of my words! You can’t do this to me! Don’t turn the page yet! Please! Wait! NOOOooo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a tease...

Susan H.

Steve Erbach said...

[takes a bow, acknowledging the accolades of his many fans...well, his several fans...ONE fan...]